Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My first attempt at this..

Welcome to anyone and everyone reading my new blog. This is my first attempt at blogging with help from my good friend alliezog.blogspot.com, shameless plug she will love it.

A little about me: As a former publicist and advocate of sarcasm/cynicism there are many, many, many things that catch my attention on a daily basis that I will document here. My hope is that you, the reader, will love or hate my blog, but my overall goal is to generate debate.

DEBATE: a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints: a debate in the Senate on farm price supports. A formal contest in which the affirmative and negative sides of a proposition are advocated by opposing speakers. Deliberation; consideration.

So with that said lets start the debate!

No comments: