Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July

The 4th of July is viewed by many as just another holiday and this year especially because of the 3 day weekend. I challenge anyone and everyone who happens to read this to research and find out just one actual reason we celebrate 4th of July.


I did this myself this year and honestly it made a world of difference. I do view it a little different and it has enhanced my pride in this country, well a little bit, it still doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about the direction we are heading. Moving forward, a little research can go a long way, so find out what the 4th of July really means and that just may help you understand a little bit about history because you will never fully understand what lies ahead if you have no idea what is behind you.

Happy Independence day!

No comments: