The 4th of July is viewed by many as just another holiday and this year especially because of the 3 day weekend. I challenge anyone and everyone who happens to read this to research and find out just one actual reason we celebrate 4th of July.
I did this myself this year and honestly it made a world of difference. I do view it a little different and it has enhanced my pride in this country, well a little bit, it still doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about the direction we are heading. Moving forward, a little research can go a long way, so find out what the 4th of July really means and that just may help you understand a little bit about history because you will never fully understand what lies ahead if you have no idea what is behind you.
Happy Independence day!
How Things Work
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment